Earlier in the year your Parish Council took part in CCC stakeholder engagement survey for their three transport strategies. CCC have now compiled and reviewed all the comments received.
The county council will be going out to public consultation on the transport strategies for Fenland and Huntingdonshire along with Cambridgeshire’s Active travel strategy, this will begin Monday 26th September and run until Monday 7th November.
The consultation survey and draft strategies are available on the
ConsultCambs website:- https://consultcambs.uk.engagementhq.com/
The draft strategies, the survey and the opportunity to speak to staff from the transport planning team will be available at the following events:
• Ramsey Market: Saturday 1 October, from 10am until 1pm
• Tesco superstore Huntingdon: Saturday 1 October, from 2pm until 5pm
• St Neots Market: Thursday 6 October, from 10am until 1pm
• Waitrose St Ives: Thursday 6 October, from 2pm until 5pm
• March Market: Wednesday 12 October, from 9am until midday
• Tesco superstore Chatteris: Wednesday 12 October, from 2pm until 5pm
• Whittlesey Market: Friday 14 October, from 9am until midday
• Wisbech Market: Friday 14 October, from 12.30pm until 3pm
• Grafton Centre, Cambridge: Wednesday 19 October, from 10am until 3pm
• Ely Market: Thursday 27 October, from 10am until 3pm
There will also be information located in libraries across the county, so residents who are unable to access the internet or cannot attend an event can view hard copies of the draft strategies and complete the survey.